Complaints and compensation

You are entitled to complain if you believe that you are being deprived of your rights as a patient or that you have not received the health or care services to which you are entitled. Relatives also have a right to complain.

If you wish to complain, you must send a written complaint to the department you wish to complain about, i.e. the unit in the health or care service responsible for the treatment which your complaint concerns.

The unit which your complaint concerns must be given an opportunity to assess your complaint and revise their original decision. If they still disagree with you, they will forward your complaint to the county governor.

About your right to complain (helsenorge.no)

​​​Did you find what you were looking for?